The VMX610 represents a new standard in whole-house HD video entertainment offering incredible versatility and performance. Designed to partner the MCU610, HD video integration has never been easier. The VMX610 supports up to eight video sources. Legacy analogue video sources are catered for with composite, component and S-Video options, all of which are converted to HDMI. The VMX610 serves up to eight zones with HDMI video outputs to support 1080p HD video to suitably enabled TV and RJ-45 outputs for balanced video to the Opus touchscreen. The state-of-the-art eight-layer PCB is designed for ultra-fast and reliable switching, while Opus ‘Virtual Handshake’ technology eliminates signal dropouts associated with multiple sources, displays and users. For rooms without a touchscreen the VMX610 can also send a HD signal to a TV for IR or iPhone control in that zone.
• Simple one-box video solution with single HDMI connections for each HD TV
• Prompt and reliable HDMI switching
• 8 x video zone outputs featuring HDMI, sub-zone composite and RJ-45 (balanced video for WCU635 & WCU657 touchscreen connection)
• 4 x assignable HDMI inputs with parallel composite feed
• 3 x assignable component / S-video / composite / audio inputs digitised to HDMI
• 1 x zone-by-zone video input for multiple output media servers etc.
• Microphone output from Opus touchscreens
• Supports up to 1080p video via HDMI
• RS-232 and Ethernet connections for matrix control
• HDMI 1.3 compliant
• USB2.0 programming input on front panel
• Includes rack mount kit
• Includes lacing bar for cable management
Opus 6 Series