The VSU610 adds simple standard definition whole-house video entertainment to the 6 Series. Supporting up to eight composite video sources and distributing to six zones the VSU610 is a cost effective solution for projects where navigating video sources and on-screen displays via the TV or Opus touchscreen is desired but HD video is not a requirement. Optimised to work within an Opus installation, the VSU610 features 110 Ohm RJ-45 outputs to support video feedback and Opus Hotspot control from Opus touchscreens. This enables the user to navigate and control the original graphic user interface from any attached source via Opus touchscreens.
• 8 x composite video source inputs
• 6 x main zone and 6 sub-zone outputs
• 6 x RJ-45 connections for balanced video to the touchscreen
• RS-232 control from MCU
• Buffered loop outputs for all video source inputs
• Automatic switching to match audio source selection
Opus 6 Series